BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

standing under the cloudy sky with rain pouring on me, hiding my tears from this faceless world. the grey sky painted my day, as i waited for you among these faceless passerby, watching me waiting for you. my heart was torn apart when you walked away from my world, when you said your goodbye. as i watched your back as you slowly disappear from  my sight, i was blinded with regrets and mourn for you. i lost my way in this world. your smile, your laughter  were the ones that always like the sun that gave me light and showed me the way in this dark world.

as i trudge my way among these faceless people, i looked down upon the cobbled stones, not daring to look up to the sky nor the faces that passed by. even on the cobbled stones, my mind was drifted into remembering you. you ought to know how much it huts to struggle within me, trying so hard to forget you, trying to picture you as faceless as the passer by. 


that's right. you're just a passer by. a passer by. a passer by...


can i pretend that you and i never met? can i pretend that we didn't have all the good memories that are now hurting me? can i pretend that you never said that you need me?


that's right. let me just pretend... let me just pretend.... let me just pretend

0 comments: